Does your pet have what it takes? I'm working on several projects and need a few good models. No, not the Victoria’s Secret, cover of a magazine type, but the furry 4 legged kind! That could be YOUR pet! Read the details below to find out if your furry friend is just what I'm looking for. If so, I’d love to hear from you!
For my first project, I am in need of exotic animals. Pretty much anything but cats, dogs or horses. So for all you rabbits, guinea pigs, donkeys, birds, chinchillas, ferrets, ducks and chickens this is your chance! You must reside within 30 miles of State College and be available to do a photo shoot between now and July 8, 2015.
I have several other projects in the works. For these, I am looking for pure breed and mixed breed of dogs as well as cats. I will be collecting a database from now until the end of the summer, photo sessions will take place all summer long and into the fall if necessary at a pre-determined location within State College.
All participants of any of my model calls will receive the following:
- complimentary session
- complimentary 8x10/8x12 print of your choice from the session
- Access to my print and product guide with no obligation to purchase additional prints or products
- 50% session fee if you choose to book a session in 2015
In order to be considered, you must:
- live in State College or be willing to come to State College for the photo shoot
- sign a model release
- be willing to do an in-person ordering session to choose your print
- Dogs should be comfortable in new and different surroundings
- Dogs having a basic knowledge of commands is helpful
o enter your pet, send me an email with the following info and include “MODEL CALL” in the subject to email@example.com
- your name and contact info, including a phone number
- your pet’s name, age, breed and markings
- some fun facts about your pet such as how he/she came into your life
- A photo of your pet
Know someone who has a pet that might be perfect for this? Pass the word on! And if you’re not already a fan on my facebook page, be sure to go “like” it! Psssttt…I just might have a special giveaway over there if I get enough interest in this model call!
So, what are you waiting for?